Passarotti Joins Palmer & Cay
Atlanta-Based Firm Opens Offices in New Jersey and New York
ATLANTA, Ga. (March 14, 2016) – – Insurance veteran William H. “Bill” Passarotti has joined Atlanta-based Palmer & Cay as a partner in the firm’s property-casualty practice, announced Jack E. Cay IV, president and fifth generation family member to lead the privately-held firm.
Passarotti brings more than 16 years’ experience in marketing and insurance management positions to his new role with Palmer & Cay. He most recently served as a vice president with Wells Fargo Insurance Services in Madison, New Jersey where he advised middle-market to large corporate clients on cost-effective risk management and risk transfer strategies.
Palmer & Cay Hosts 2016 Second Century Breakfast for Girl Scouts of Greater Atlanta
(Atlanta, GA) Girl Scouts of Greater Atlanta is honored that Palmer & Cay once again hosted the annual Second Century Breakfast on March 15, 2016 at the Piedmont Driving Club. The Second Century Circle, Girl Scouts’ major giving society, plays a vital role in empowering all girls to fulfill their potential.
The commitment of Palmer & Cay and other Second Century Circle community and business leaders has helped raise over $1.5 million in the last three years to support Girl Scouts of Greater Atlanta’s mission.
- Our clients are the focus of all we do – every associate has a client role.
- We will differentiate ourselves in the market through technical specialization and deep industry expertise in select areas.
- We attract only the best, most passionate people in our industry.
- Palmer & Cay is a partnership with ownership in the firm encouraged and rewarded to those professionals who consistently exceed client expectations.
- We are building a private firm of permanence and not to sell.
- Deliver exceptional client service.
- Create partnerships with our clients.
- Build a culture of success by attracting the best.
- Offer deeper insights and value through technical and industry specialization.
- Thoroughly understand our clients’ business operations and industry trends.
- Be the best advocate in the insurance marketplace for our clients.
- Focus on innovation.
- Integrity in all we do. We are building on a legacy started five generations ago. At the core of that offering has always been a partnership built on trust and an understanding that Palmer & Cay will do what is in the best interest of our clients. At Palmer & Cay, success without integrity is failure.